10 Real Estate Stats for Greater Las Vegas June 2016….The Housing Market Stays HOT!
Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics June 2016
Below are some highlights from the June Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume increased to $898,267,000 this month, a 20.7% increase from May's number of $744,476,307 and has risen by 13.1% since June 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $276,560 from $274,917 in May, a 0.6% increase.
- Average List Price of $323,447 is down 3.9% from May's number of $336,550.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 8.2%.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 19.9% going from 2,708 in May to 3,248 in June increasing 6.3% over June 2015.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $235,000.
- New Listings Increased 7.1% from May.
- Total Active Listings of 7,097 is a decrease of 6.9% since May's number of 7,626.
- 74.2% of all existing single family homes sold within 60 days, consistent with the 2 month market absorption rate, making Las Vegas a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 27% of the homes sold, a decrease from 28.4% June 2015
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.