10 Real Estate Stats for Greater Las Vegas October 2016
Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas Monthly Statistics October 2016
Below are some highlights from the October Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Average Sales Price this month was $268,337 from $267,149 in September, a 0.44% increase.
- Sellers are getting 98.3% of their list price when the home sells.
- Total Under Contract increased by 7.8%.
- Total Unit Sales decreased this month by 11.6% going from 2,878 in September to 2,545 in October.
- The Median Sales Price decreased slightly to $233,250.
- New Listings decreased 6.6% from September.
- Average days on market is at 46 days.
- There are 7,014 active listings, based off the previous months closings, Las Vegas has 2.75 months of inventory making it a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 21% of the homes sold, a decrease from 26.8% one year ago.
- REO and Short Sales account for only 10% of the active listings.
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.