10 Real Estate Stats for Greater Las Vegas….is it a buyers market or a sellers market?
Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics April 2016
Below are some highlights from the April Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume decreased to $713,854,635 this month, a 2.7% decrease from March’s number of $733,565,911 and has risen by 0.7% since April 2015.
- The Average Sales Price this month was $253,320 from $263,588 in March, a 3.9% decrease.
- Average List Price of $380,457 is up 1.9% from March’s number of $373,380.
- Total Under Contract increased by 3.5%.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 1.3% going from 2,783 in March to 2,818 in April increasing 2.4% over April 2015.
- The Median Sales Price increased slightly to $220,600.
- New Listings decreased 2.8% from March.
- Total Active Listings of 7,357 is a increase of 2.0% since March’s number of 7,214
- 70.8% of all existing single family homes sold within 60 days, consistent with the 2 month market absorption rate, making Las Vegas a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 28.1% of the homes sold, a slight decrease from 30.4% April 2015
To find out what your home is worth click here.
To see all homes for sale click here.
Source: Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
DISCLAIMER: This data is based on information from the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. MLS collects, compiles and distributes information about homes listed for sale by its subscribers who are real estate agents. MLS subscription is available to all real estate agents licensed in Nevada, but is not available to the general public. Not all licensed agents subscribe to the MLS. MLS does not include all new homes available or listings from non-MLS agents, nor does it include properties for sale by owner. The territorial jurisdiction of the GLVAR as a member of the National Association of REALTORS® includes Clark, Nye, Lincoln and White Pine Counties, Nevada, and such other areas as from time to time may be allocated to the GLVAR by the Board of Directors of the National Association of REALTORS®.