How's the Real Estate Market? Find out NOW!
Multiple Listing Service of Greater Las Vegas
Monthly Statistics February 2017
Below are some highlights from the February Single Family Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Average Sales Price this month was $276,160 from $271,648 in January, a 1.7% increase.
- Sellers are getting 98.2% of their list price when the home sells.
- Total Unit Sales increased this month by 4.9% going from 2,144 in January to 2,249 in February.
- The Median Sales Price increased to $240,000.
- New Listings decreased 5.7% from January.
- Average days on market is 48 days.
- There are 5,564 active listings, based off the previous months closings, Las Vegas has 2.2 months of inventory making it a sellers market.
- Cash Sales equaled 31.4% of the homes sold, a decrease from 31.1% one year ago.
- REO and Short Sales account for only 11% of the active listings.
- Find out what we are doing to market homes better than anyone else!